Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

long awaited

I think FB hates me! it does not allow me to upload the pictures without crashing my firefox. Darn it! Haha. But in any case, i am back from Hong Kong and i took quite some time to recover since i had a couple of 'cg' outings i had to attend. (which i had the most fun with) I realised that spending time with them always puts my heart at ease knowing that there are no boundaries of who i need to be. I can be myself and that is all that matters.

in any case, pictures from Kuantan and HK trip. (:





Lovely pictures to scrap about. I cant wait to get started on them. I need to enjoy my last 2 weeks of freedom before going back to teach. Rawr. (:

2 comments:

Joanna said...

welcome home!!

shaggyfish said...

wow... lots of scrap worthy pictures to scrap... have fun before goin back to teach ya ya... merry christmas and enjoy enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...