Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Log #1

I thought I would start with a mini series of what I am thankful for. This series will be done throughout the year, whenever I feel that I have to thank God for something good or bad that has happened. This was inspired since my pastor has encouraged us to start this year with a year of gratitude.

So the first group of people that I am really thankful for are ....my colleagues. Quite frankly, when I first started out at this workplace, I couldnt quite click with the people who came in with me. Usually, my personality is really reserved and I take a long time to open up to people. I admit that would mean that people would think I am a little anti-social. (but honestly, i mean no harm) But by grace of God, I found a group of people that I could confide in, hang out with and encourage me when work gets crazy. For that, I am so thankful because when life got so uncertain, God provided in his own ways and I do look forward to work everyday. (:


This layout was dedicated to them, the group of crazy girls that I hang out with everyday. This layout was also done in conjunction with OUAS's Jan Challenge. The journalling is written on the tag, tucked behind the photo.

I wrote about my feelings about the start of a new school year, with them in mind.

" So I am glad that I am starting this new school year with you guys. We are a crazy bunch of girls who know how to work hard and play even harder. I am glad I have you guys to survive yet another crazy year. To many more years of friendship..."

;
By the way, I am really blogging more now, right? Do look forward to more posts coming up...

7 comments:

Renata Moni said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS.

Eila Sandberg said...

No way you are a reserved chickie my dear, all I've encountered is a sweet lovely person!! and your work reflects exactly that! This one is a perfect example of your kind heart and wonderful talent, it is absolutely beautiful! love the button/flair filled heart and the darling details. This one is precious in many way Jeannette! Thanks a bunch for sharing your page with us at OUAS!

Chantalle said...

I love your layout! The colours and embellishments are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at OUAS x

EFI said...

Your page is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super sweet layout! Lovin' all the buttons! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

Unknown said...

Jeanette, just wanted to let you know I loved your layout so much that YOU were my "designer pick" over at OUAS this month- head on over to the blog to see what you've won! Congrats :)~ and keep up that amazing creativity~!

xErin

Eila Sandberg said...

Congratulations!! Erin made a very good choice picking you as her designer pick! have TOLD you many times that your work is spectacular! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...