Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Serenade

It is the last week of school before the holidays arrive. I simply cant wait to pack my bags and leave for Hong Kong. It would be great to be back there again, after one year. This week has been jammed packed with so many activities that it got a little crazy. Well, my CGLs got married last night and though it was a long day, I am so glad I was there to experience it all.

In any case, here to share some more layouts from Basic Grey's Serenade collection. Hooked, I must say and I keep playing with those papers and embellishments.
 

Some close up of the embellishments. My latest obsession is to use my craft knife to cut various shapes. That way, I could fill it up with a different pattern paper or in this case, I filled it up with a variety of buttons. I misted some mistable hearts (Pink Paislee) so that it will match the colours. I so love how it turned out.

The next layout was done for CSI #45 challenge. I am in love with this week's colour scheme. I am such a big fan of kraft colours and what better way than to use the Serenade collection again!

 Using more of what you see from the collection, gessoed some of the paper with a mask and added some tissue tapes for texture. I hope it inspires you this week to join us!

Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...