Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A dream come true...




I cant believe my eyes of what I am about to tell you. I have been keeping this news for the last two months and it is finally time to reveal it. I am now a part of the Crate Paper Design Team! Thats right.  You wouldnt believe how delighted I am. When Christine (the sweetest person ever!) first emailed me, I remembered I was screaming for joy while going on a toilet break.

It is truly a dream come true. Crate Paper has always been my favourite scrapbooking company for as long as I remember... I remembered how it first came out with its Restoration Collection and it blew me away. Ever since then, I have been buying every collection and have been a faithful reader of their blog.

So thank you, Crate Paper and thank you, Christine Middlecamp for believing in my work. I am truly honored to be a part of this wonderful talented team. It is going to be an exciting year!

Be with me on this wonderful journey...

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations on your DT win at your favourite company.

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

I don't normally comment, and just lurk. But CONGRATULATIONS!! Definitely well-deserved!!

Cindy Lee said...

Congratulations!!! Well deserved indeed! I'm happy that you are in their team because I love your style so much!

Sheila said...

Wanted to say congratulations to you especially since you're from my home town =) & more than that, because your layouts are really lovely! Thanks for the inspiration. Looking forward to seeing you on the CP blog!

Unknown said...

Congrats! So happy for you! Your works are inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...