Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Missing in action

I am sorry for the lack of blog posts recently. Life has been crazy and school work has been taking a lot of time. I guess it has been a busy month and it will continue to get worse with shorter school terms and graduating kids. On the scrappy front, I have not being doing much as I simply do not have time but whenever time permits, I will be blogging and scrapping. For now, it is just going to be a quiet Sunday resting and recuperating.

Just one layout I did for CSI #81. Do check out the details here.


By far, one of my most used lines from Crate Paper. I am still in love with this line even after 2 years and with plenty of supplies left, I created this. Got to start whipping out my cameo to create more titles for my page.

For now, have a great Sunday ahead.

1 comment:

Anya said...

THis page is amazing! Love the colors, design and details!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...