Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Tis the season

I cant believe that Christmas is approaching in less than 3 weeks. I cant wait for the celebrations to get started. I have been slacking a little too much recently and perhaps that is what the holidays bring to me : Rest. It has been a relaxing time catching up with sleep, dramas and with friends. I am loving it ! Hence on the scrapping front, it has been rather slow moving. I have been busy catching up on assignments and once those were done, I finally had the chance to play with new CHA products. Yeah, its about time to catch up on that too right!

So here are some completed layouts that I can show for now..





Daily Flash finally hit the stores and I managed to grab some of them before they were gone. So even if you dont do Project Life, there is always room to mix and match and place them on the cards. These square cards are perfect on a page, simply by dressing them up with a mix of cardboards and stickers. You could leave some of them the way they are and they can be perfect too.

Then, I finally had time to make some Christmas layouts. Using the latest Bundled Up and Silent Night collections... 



Awwww... I am simply loving these Christmas-y photos. They do warm my heart. Well before I go, do look forward to my Christmas Crate Paper post coming by next week. I will be sure to post a link once it is out. For now, a sneak of what I will be showcasing..



Have a great week ahead.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

omgoodness! just fabulous! Loving your Christmas LOs..x

Sam said...

eee love love love the christmas layout =) so inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...