Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

MWL Sept Layout | Oh Hello Life

Hello everyone. It is been a long time since the blog has been updated but I am finally back to post my layout for Made With Love. This month, I got to work with lovely products and papers from Bo Bunny , Simple Stories and Teresa Collins.



This time around, I opted for a more 'centralised linear structure' on the layout itself. Using my photos, I placed them in the middle of the page, to act as a central focal point. From there, I built the page by adding suitable embellishments on the top and bottom of the page.

Arent these Simple Stories embellishments oh-so-cute? I had to stop myself from overpiling them onto the layout.




A good technique of mixing papers together would be to try this method -  BIG PRINT + NEUTRAL + SMALL PRINT.

So take for example this layout that I have created- I took the sheer polka dots paper and mixed it with the pink striped paper and the yellow neutral cardstock. Try not to mix patterned papers of the similar patterns too e.g. circles, lines. Varying the sizes and prints of the patterned papers help to keep the layout fresh and textured.



That's it for this month. I hope you find the tips useful.
Have a good week ahead.

1 comment:

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Wow - great layout! Love the little bits all around and the pictures as a center point. Interesting view!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...