Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

MWL Mar Layout | Kate

Hey, I am back from another post to share about my MWL layout for this month. I was challenged to take up the Echo Park Papers' Once Upon A Time collection, which was a collection that had a whimsical vibe as it was all things DISNEY.


As this collection had a lot of purplish elements (!!!), the first thing I did was to scan through my photo collection and ensure that the photo chosen would match with this collection. I found an old photo of Kate and decided to scrap about it.

She is such a girly girl and she loves to read books and play dress up. I was sure to place elements that represented her personality.


Do you notice that the white cardstock was painted with some pink paint? I wanted the background to blend into the embellishments more thus, I decided to paint at certain areas and it turned out so much better. I simply swiped my brush from left to right to give a more random and subtle vibe.



Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to check out this collection at Made With Love today. I cant wait to see what I will do with the remaining leftovers I have from this collection.

Have a good week ahead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...