Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

MWL June Layout | Do More of What Makes You Happy

Hello all. Thanks for dropping by the blog today. It is time to share the layout I did for Made With Love this Month. This month, I got my hands on the latest collections from Simple Stories, American Crafts and Heidi Swapp to play with.


I was glad to start working on this layout as I have been wanting to scrap about our recent trip to National Gallery Museum. To me, that's the best kind of dates and I simply love exploring museums and looking at the wonderful artifacts of history and culture. It was my 3rd trip to the museum but was so glad to be doing it with J for the first time.

I wanted to portray a more vibrant and colourful outlook since the photos taken were rather neutral. I used the Hello Lovely Collection Play Cards by Simple Stories and randomly scattered them on the layout to layer my photos and embellishments.



The layout was quickly put together, taking the path of a more linear and boxy outlook. Smaller bits of embellishments were placed in between empty spaces and to end it, I did some quick journaling using my trusty typewriter.

That's it for today. Be sure to check out Made With Love today. They are having a great sale this month and I am sure we are all looking forward in getting some more scrapbooking supplies.

Going to use the remaining time during my June Holidays to scrap too.
Till next month, have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...