Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

march holidays

Yeah, its the march holidays but sadly, it will be ending in a few days time. I have been enjoying myself too much. I have been resting at home, waking up late, going out (a lot!) and scrapping too! i am glad that this much deserved break is here! I have been really busy in terms of scrapping and getting work done for term 2. Jo offered a commissioned work for her colleague's wedding and i have helped make 3 and a half books already. I will post some pictures once i get the books binded. (: It is really fun to do things like these because it keeps your creative juices alive.

Yes, i have also finally used my Jack and Jill papers as well as my Cp's Portrait collection. Guilt set in seeing all the papers lying around but yet i have not touched them. i am crazy about the new lines from crate paper! And i can proudly say that whatever i bought from the Prima's botanical line is gone! Thanks to my constant reminder to use them. But now that i have used the Portrait's collection, i realised how much i love each and every paper. I am going to buy more tomorrow! LOL.

Here to share what i did:


I love trying new alignments. It turned out better than expected. I am so glad i finally used the doilies i bought and they are so versatile. On the left, i folded the dollies into two to make it look like a pocket/envelope while on the right, i use the dollies as a background layer behind the photos. I also love how layering gives an extra 'pop up' effect! I am truly in love with this line..

Here is to a good week. I will be back to share more..

1 comment:

Mum in the Making said...

AHHHH! I went nuts after seeing the CHA release for CP, but have been not allowing myself to visit an LSS yet! Love your LO, the grey butterflies really stands out against the red! Glad you're enjoying the hols... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...