Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

life

is indeed fragile. One momenet you are here and the next moment you aren't. Tragedy struck upon one of my students today. My heart goes out to her and wherever she is right now, i pray that her wounds would be healed in God's name. Sometimes when one decides to go, i wonder whether one knows what it feels to be left on this earth to deal with the consequences thereafter. What is it like to still breathe but not feel like you are living?

Job 1:21
"...and said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."

;

Before i leave, here is sharing my take for Sketchy Thursday's November Guest DT sketch. Here is to brighten up your day with a wonderful picture of my other niece. I am absolutely in love with this picture taken by my bro in law.



Cute right?

Made 3 green leaves at the right hand side, using some Jack and Jill papers and white gel paint. The other 2 white leaves are on the flowers itself. Also wrote 5 things i am thankful for on the journalling spot below. I am so glad Beth is ours to love. :D

And yes, i was happy to be featured yet again on Sketchy Thursdays

6 comments:

Jurgita EnglishTeacher said...

very cute scrap; good luck!

And sorry for your student

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a soft and pretty layout! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Picky!!

Amanda Johnson said...

This is beautiful! So soft and sweet. Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Kasia said...

Such a lovely page! Love the colors, sweet photos and all these cute elements you used!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry for your loss... I will pray for her family...

I loveeeeeeeee your lo! I loveeeeee the photos and the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

A loss is always so hard to find a way to survive.

Your page is lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with ST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...