Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A mid week post..

Finding some strength to update this blog this week.. As usual, work has been hectic and i have been working for close to 12 hours for the last 4 days. Just to share some post before i head off to sleep.


My scrapbook colleagues and I finally pulled off this. We have been talking about it for the longest time but somehow, we were always quite apprehensive to start it. Well, i took on the challenge and decided we should do it. We conduced two cardmaking classes this week and it was quite a success. I am glad the colleagues who joined had lots of fun and i hope they see that you dont need much to make nice cards. Well, these were designed by me and with the help of my SB colleagues, we taught well. I am so glad that the hours put into preparing each kit paid off. (even though i wish we should only do it once a year) Haha.

It was good to end your days teaching scrapbooking. I would much rather do this everyday. It was good to finally have some time to play with papers and my favourite adhesives. So i hope you had a much more fruitful week of scrapbooking than I have. I cant wait to get my hands on the new CHA 2012 products i bought. Cant wait for the weekend to start. :D

Have a good week ahead.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Good job with the scrapbooking class dude!! You inspire me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...