Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

mid week..

These two weeks have been crazy mad so i havent got a chance to come online to blog. Days are ending later and later and it can get so draining on my body sometimes. I just wish i had some ample time to rest. But i guess that is a lot to look forward to, especially for this week. I cant wait for tomorrow to be over so that my weekend can start. (:

Here to share with you my last assignment for OnceUponASketch. It has been a great month guesting for them and i am glad i learnt to challenge and push myself through the sketches and themes given. For this month, we were asked to use the sketch to journal about holidays and vacations. i decided to do a layout based on one of my most favourite vacations to the USA.


If you havent known, i have always wanted to go to the States ever since i was young. I was so glad when we finally decided to travel there in 2009. Though it was a long gruelling journey, but we managed to spend 15 days in Colorado and LA. This picture was taken from the plane when our plane was crossing over the Canyons. It was such a lovely sight. I chose to match this B&W photo with the lovely papers from MME's Follow your heart.

Do head over to OnceUponASketch's blog to check out this challenge. HAVE FUN!

Press on! I will be back to update soon!

2 comments:

Trudi Harrison said...

Hi Jeanette, Wonderful take on the sketch. So many things to love!
15 days in Colorado and LA would have been amazing

Joanna said...

This is really nice! Good work as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...