Here is my layout.
For every colour challenge that I do, the first thing I do is to look through my stash and gather papers and supplies that I know would suit the colour schemes. From there, it is easier to build up your page.
I have been obsessed with photo corners recently and love the idea of layering behind a pocket. My journalling was attached to a Studio Calico Calender Pocket Page and I used two brads to secure it to the page. I hope you feel inspired. (:
And now for the prize... This month we are delighted to be sponsored by Freckled Fawn! They are the go to place for all things washi and they have recently released their wood chips and lovely bits which are swoon worthy. Head on over to their website to see all the loveliness they have. And here is the prize - $20 to buy whatever you like :)
A HUGE thank you to Doe at Freckled Fawn.
Here are the details:
- You can submit ANY kind of project - cards, minis, layouts, PL pages or any paper project.
- You can include any neutrals you like - black, white, grey, kraft
- You can use the sketch and colour challenge together just make sure you link it up to each so you have a chance to win in both.
- Colour challenge #1 runs until 01 March. (Don't forget we are in Australia)
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn
- We will also feature three of the favourite layouts and the selected layouts will be asked to guest design for the next colour challenge.
***AND there is a chance we may select your project for our March issue.
Be sure to head over to http://www.lifepaperscrapbook.com/ now to play along with us.