Here are the details:
- You can submit ANY kind of project - cards, layouts or anything you can use the sketch for
- You can use the sketch and colour challenge together just make sure you link it up to each so you have a chance to win in both.
- Sketch challenge #2 runs until 11.59pm 15 March. (Don't forget we are in Australia)
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn
- We will also feature three of the favourite layouts and the selected layouts will be asked to guest design for the next sketch challenge.
***AND there is a chance we may select your project for our March issue.
Here is the sketch and my layout:
I was inspired to interpret this sketch by creating a row of banners to complement my photo. So how did I go about making my own banners?
Step 1: Cut down varying sizes of patterned papers. This gives the layout a more textured effect.
Step 2: Notch the sides and cut banners.
Step 3: Punch two holes on either side of the banner. Put a string across all banners and secure it with brads.
Step 4: Find little embellishments that can be placed on top of your banners.
CSI #60 is officially open. Cant believe we are at our last Feb Challenge for the month. Be sure to check the details here.
I took a different approach for this layout. Not very sure how I feel about it but i am glad I tried it. I wanted to make the centre heart piece to be the focal point. So buttons and associated brads were chosen to match the layout. The part which I am not liking its the area below the heart. It didnt turn out the way I want but its always a learning point to do better.
So that's it. Its a wrap for Saturday.
I will be back soon to share more stuff.