Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I am in love

with my new toy! Haha, its none other than my cameo! I got it on Thursday and when I came back, Jo and I took 1 hour plus to figure out how to cut and align the blade. Talk about being slow.. but i am seriously not a manual person. I should have inserted the cd and followed instructions. In any case, I have been cutting non stop and experimenting on how to make my own.

If you do have the cameo, check out Loni Leah's designs. I want to buy everything from her but with a limited 10 dollars budget, I am trying to resist as much as I can.

So a sneak peek of what I've been cutting... Hee! I made them all on my own. Not too bad, I say! I will get better and hopefully, i can share some tips. For now, this pack goes to Jo, for helping me with the cameo.


How about a layout using my cut outs from the cameo too?

The title, the leaves and the negative words behind the photo were cut using my cameo! I am in love, very much in love. Using products and embellishments from Webster's Composition and Color Collection. This collection stole my heart when I first saw the sneaks and I finally have them.. I cant wait to play more. (:

;

This reminds me... Life.Paper.Scrapbook's Sketch Challenge #3 is out. Be sure to check out this link for more details and do participate along with us. Also, LPS recently came out with their first online magazine issue and IT IS AMAZING! It is amazing how there are so many talented scrappers in the world. It was amazing, being able to be a part of this issue. You can say its my first publication. (: Do check out the link and be inspired! There are over 100 layouts and projects, ready to inspire you to be creative.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...