Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Reveal


After keeping mum about this for a long time, I can officially say it out here. I am now a part of the Pretty Little Studio Design Team. I was jumping for joy when I received the email from Melissa and I cant wait for my products to arrive so that I can get started on my projects. Do look out for my upcoming posts in March.


Up next, I will be a part of the Crate Paper design team for 2014. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful team. Truly, it is an honour as it has been and always will be my favourite brand. To be able to design for them is still a dream come true and I am so glad that they chose me. We have started work on our Jan assignments so do look out for my post, coming soon!

;

It has been a great year so far and for that, I am thankful to God who provided and i am looking forward in seeing how this year will turn out.

Have a great week ahead.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

woo hoo! double congrats...x

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats on making both teams!!! I'm so happy you'll be joining the PLS team!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...