Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Say I Love You

It has been a fruitful week so far. The Chinese New Year is here and we have been celebrating it over this weekend with lots of visitations, food and company. It is certainly a time to be joyful as we catch up with friends and family. I am also taking the opportunity to rest up as I fell sick this week. Thank God, I am better now.

Over at the Crate Paper's blog this week, I did a post on little mini projects embarked for this Valentine's Day. Be sure to check the link out. These envelopes (containing love notes) and mini album are so dear to me now. I simply hope my family members would love them when I display them on Feb 14.








I am so in love with the Love Note collection. Crate Paper has outdid themselves again. I am truly thankful for another awesome year with them. Be sure to head over the blog today.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...