Lets get started..
5 things you might not know about me:
1) I am an introvert. People might find me aloof and nonchalant but often times, I just take a long time to adapt to new friends and a new environment. Once you know me, I can be the most talkative friend you will have.
2) I was in an all girls school for ten years. TEN YEARS. Nothing wrong about it, it was just that we were never allowed to have long hair. Imagine the agony. That is why I never had short hair ever since I was 16 years old.
3) I love the rain. Plain and simple. I simply love listening to the patterning sound of falling rain drops. It is especially soothing when it is pouring outside while I snuggle under my bed sheets.
4) I dislike the colour, pink. I am the least bit girly. Ironically, pink is the most used colour in all my scrapbooking projects.
5) I scrap best when there are no distractions, no music and no one around.
Yup, thats about it. I do hope you have come to know me a little better. Moving on, let me share with you the layout that I did with the February Kit.
With the frames, I simply backed it with some embossed vellum paper. The little dots do remind me of rain, don't you think?
I am not particular about mistakes that I make on my layouts. If you can spot, I stamped the date one too many times. There is no wrong or right in scrapbooking. A mistake made can still turn out to be aesthetically pleasing. :D
Lastly, I love this photo of B, K and Mom. This was taken over the CNY period and their smiles in this photo simply melted my heart. Even though the photo is about them and not about me, but when you scrap about the people you love, you are also scrapping about yourself too.
Products and Papers used:
Yours Truly collection by Pebbles
Love Note collection by Crate Paper
Vintage Frames by Melissa Frances
Be sure to check out the rest of the other MWL DT blogs in the coming weeks. Have a great week ahead.