A new post for the brand new week. I am sharing some of my October favourites this month. Be sure to check them out if you find them useful.
1. I am loving my new custom blog header. Alexandra Collective shares a great tutorial that is easy to understand and I am pretty sure that PicMonkey is my current best friend right now.
2. The Sam Willows. I first discovered this local band when my friends and I went for a private sale at Robinsons. They sounded so amazing LIVE, one of the best I have heard. Their rendition of Radioactive by Imagine Dragons is my go to song now. (trust me, I didnt even like the song to begin in but they changed my mind.)
3. My current favourite has got to be the Shu Uemura gel eyeliner pencil. Easy to use, does not smudge your eyelids and way cheaper than investing money into gel pots. Best thing is that I no longer need to waste my time sharpening pencil eyeliners.
4. The Cam Scanner app is a free app for iphones and android phones. It is my current favourite tool to use at work, especially since I do not own a scanner. Simply take a photo and the app ensures that the photo is scanned to the highest quality. Send it to an email address and retrieve the file. Easy peasy!
5. Hello fall, you are mine. These flock jeans by Zara caught my eye today. Uber comfortable and fits in all the right places. Cant wait to wear them out.
Update : The winner is Linda Morgan. She has been notified of the giveaway. Thanks all for the comments. :D