Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

christmas box

Just wanted to share the christmas box done during papermarket's class. What i love about this class was that we were allowed to create our own box using the supplies we had. There were no fix regulations to follow the sample since everyone's materials were different.

So i can say that the idea was not mine (box) but creating the box was up to my originality. Sharing one picture from my Iphone. Love the Polaroids effects. :D



Today Merdrey introduced german glitter and i was like OMGOMGOMGOMG! Okay, so i am off to get my own share tomorrow since i got great discounts. Absolutely love the effect of german glitter.

On a side note: It was really weird seeing my students at a scrap store and then letting them see me going for a scrapbooking class. ZZZZ.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...