Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rantings

This is what I have been doing. For the past 2 nights - before I sleep, i will go to my scrap table and start making fabric flowers. you can say that i am officially a flower addict but i have ventured out in making cool flowers from materials that I never thought would work. SATIN! And i love it!!! (:

Hopefully, I can take a break this week to finish the LO i am working on. I still have tons of papers to work on before the new CHA comes. Lets see - Lily Bee, Webster Papers (lullaby series), Teresa Colins, Canvas projects... Oh my goodness! I will slowly make my way up! I got to stop buying but this means the LSS needs to stop bringing in nice stuff.

Okay, i am just ranting.
Back to reality.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...