Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

2 more days

2 more days before I fly off to USA for 15 days. I have yet to pack my luggage yet since i have so much going on right now. It has been a full 5 days at school and with the cadets. I am tired but i managed to catch up on the scrapping and the gaming element. (: I am enjoying myself at this very moment.

Okay updates: I made a mini book for the USA trip where i intend to bring along so that i can journal and slot in poloroid pictures as I snap away in USA. This was inspired by Hero Arts video that i watched a couple of weeks ago. I love the Tim Holtz stamps as well as the tags that I put into the book to remind me of the goodness of the trip.





Love the techniques of spritzing mists on the kraft stock. Love love the effect. I did the same for the LO i made too.



I didnt even know i had cosmo's material girl papers until I was destashing last Sat. It was a mad day. I spent 3 hours of the day, repacking the papers and putting aside things I didnt want anymore. Ended up giving Lyn a lot of papers and embelliments. It seems easier to find my stuff now.

Oh! This is what I bought recently! Anyone guess where I got this? This is so amazing! Storage compartments vary a lot in the shop but they are really expensive. Hake anyway! I like how it matches the table. (:




I love how it stores the mist bottles! The best thing is that the storage stacks up if you buy more. Oops! Okay will do one more update before Tuesday, with pictures on other stuff I did for some of the friends' bdays. (:

2 comments:

shaggyfish said...

wow, love the muji storage!
love love love the mini usa book! cool... soooo exciting for you! i've been to usa! look forward you to come back and share with us the photos! have a safe and fun trip ya!
love the misting tooooooo :)

Joanna said...

DUDE!! You cheated!! How can u use the stamp before the 24th on it's reveal day??????????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...