Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

On the way

At the SIA business class lounge now. I only had 4 hours of sleep last night but I am hopeful that I will get some rest on board the plane. It is time to dominate the movies and watch to my heart's content. After all, it is going to be a long 18 hours on board the plane.

Pretty worried about handling the jet lag but i am sure I will get used to it. At most, I will just be a walking zombie for just awhile. (:

Take good care. I will be back in 15 days from now.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

yo dude! How's the flight man? You guys should have just landed in the land of the free and scrapbooking by now! Buy everything home..buy buy buy buy buy! And of course, don't forget to buy for me too!!!

Unknown said...

You want Vs bras? I just bought 2 for 45 but I don't know ur size. SMS or email me if u want? I am suffering from jetlag now. I nearly died not sleeping on the 18 hours flight. Hope tonight I can sleep thru. Have not seen sb shops yet. Hope Denver has. The weather is super nice. We reached and it was 16 degrees. Woohoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...