Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

pretty ribbons make me smile (:

Good morning, everyone! I have finally recovered from the Hong Kong trip and right now, i have energy to take some time to blog. 16 days in HK was awesome and i seriously miss the place already. People say that you only need 5 days in HK but quite frankly, i feel that time is never enough in HK. There is always so much to do and explore. I love this city that never sleeps. (: I will be posting some of the HK trip pictures once i have time to upload.

For now, another canvas to share. I have been busy trying to finish up all the canvases for Christmas presents. I have 7 more to go. Haha. (:



This time, in Key Lime Pie Glimmer Mist. You can see that i am trying to use all my mists that is stored in my stash. Haha.

Oh and Did you see this cute sliver ribbon? As i was in Hk, i managed to find a whole row of stalls selling ribbons like these. I was so happy that i was crazily buying different colours. These ribbons really come in handy and it does provide the added touch to your embellisments. (:



And since i went crazy, I do have some remainders that i would put up on my SB stash for sale. Do check them out. (: Oh and i have uploaded more stuff onto my Stash for sale. Thanks for the support once again. (:



Do PM me if you want to find out where to get these ribbons from HK. :D Have a great Wednesday! I am enjoying my fruitful holidays for now. :D

2 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a good trip, and I'm off to check out your ribbons for sale! Loving your canvases, enjoy the rest of the hols!

shaggyfish said...

wow... 16 days in HK!!! sure lots of fun!
cant wait to see the HK ALBUM! hahahaha
love the big ribbon you tie on the canvas!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...