Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

on a roll

Yet another post on this lovely Monday night! The reason why i have the time to blog is because I have school camp from Wed to Frid so that means no teaching. So yes, i am on a holiday mood already. My brains can officially shut down from Wed to Fri. (:

Yes, a pictorial update. The lovely pictures taken on Saturday at Iris's class. Somehow, my eyes were really swollen that day. I think i found out i had an allergy with calamari. :( Oh Darn but boy are these pictures pretty! (: Got to take pictures with Iris and Pooi!

The best lesson learnt from that day is how much value there is in saving your scraps. She was telling us to save our scraps and not to throw them away. That got me thinking that i should STOP hoarding my stuff and just use them. Do you have this problem? i always buy embellishments and use them sparingly only because i feel that it is such a pity to use them all up. But i was so inspired by Sat's workshop that i decided to scrap a layout, using all 19 rub ons from the latest K&Co line.

And viola! I used these whole pack of rub ons to get this...


Oh! And did i tell you that my newfound love is Tim Holtz's tissue tapes? Can you spot them? Haha. I used to think they were awfully lame when i watched his demostration on youtube but after trying them on Sat, i realised that it creates wonderful textures that you can have on your page. It is so easy to use. I AM IN LOVE! :D

This guy is one genius! I am secretly in love with his products. I have a compartment where i keep my secret stash of tim holtz's goodies. How about you, guys? Is there a particular brand that you are secretly in love with? :D

3 comments:

Yin said...

In awe of your total rub on LO Jeanette, nice one there, and you got me motivate to use what i have. Tough but will give it a try.

You have a good week ahead:)

Mum in the Making said...

I love the effect you got with all the rub-ons! Simple, yet so pretty! :) I super love Tim Holtz's stuff too... like the stencils and of course the distress inks! :)

shaggyfish said...

wah.... all rubons!!!! I LIKE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...