Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weekend Joy

That's right. It is finally Saturday and boy am I happy that I can finally take a breather from the mad hectic exam marking. I have finished my first lot of marking thus, it is going to be a short 2 days break before my next lot comes on Monday. Hopefully, I would not lose momentum and be able to finish it soon.

I am heading over to Korea this June and I am so excited! The problem is that both my friend and I are completely clueless over where to go and how to get around. I have been busy doing research and printing out instructions and maps. Lets hope that we wont get too lost and that people would be able to understand basic English.

Okay, moving on! Two layouts to share.. I have been busy using up all my CP products for some assignments due next month as well as upcoming projects. So excited to share some with you today.. First up, a random layout that I did a couple of months ago, using what was left of my On Trend Collection papers and products.


I love how little needs to be used for a layout. I am beginning to love using my scraps up. With the remaining papers and mostly drawing inspiration from these 3 by 4 cards, I placed them across the page. The placement of the pink mist was kind of unexpected. An accident splattering of the mist let to this pattern that you see here. Pink was truly the colour that I wanted to emphasize too.

Next up, CSI #72 is finally out. By far, one of my most favourite colour scheme yet. I knew I had to do it and here are the details that you can check out.


I wanted to do another layout about myself.  I couldnt find a better shot so I had to use this silly shot that I captured of myself and K. I knew i wanted to use the numbers stickers found in the Party Day Collection. They really inspired me to do a circular layout based on circular elements, papers and a diecut that I cut using my Cameo. I love how it turned out and I was able to do some journaling for myself. 
It reads 
" Everything happens for a reason, Find the purpose, Strike a balance and everything will be alright."

So there you go..
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Sam said...

loving your second layout! looks like you had fun with your cameo!

Cindy Lee said...

I super love your 2nd layout! So inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...