Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Enjoying every moment

How's the new blog look? I am loving it and hope you will also get use to it.

So this week is rather special. It is a good short break needed and I am glad I am spending every moment enjoying myself. I havent been out often as I just went for my wisdom teeth operation yesterday. So to relieve the pain, I have been scrapping non-stop. Oh, I have been sleeping and catching up on my tennis and drama shows. Haha. It is a good life.

I am so thankful that the operation went well and that it was less traumatic than the first one. The bottom tooth came out within 10 mins and I was so happy. Then, it was the top one which took some time as the tooth refused to come out. In any case, the pain was bearable even after the anesthesia wore off. I managed to numb the pain by eating lots of ice cream and yogurt. Yum Yum. (:

Sharing two layouts with you today....


Using all my old collections as fast as I could. The next time, i would be showcasing layouts from the new Crate Paper collections. Please wait for it...

Have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anya said...

New look on the blog is nice and fresh and your layouts are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...