Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

steals my heart ...

Pinterest has seriously turned my world upside down. I am loving all the lovely inspiration that I am getting.. Just click on the search bar and out comes endless possibilites. I am sharing with you this picture I found while searching for Christmas ideas this year. Certainly, my most favoutite season of the year is here so I am preparing early..


LINK 

Amazing, isnt it? I was so inspired to get started. So from this, I decided to experiment with this concept. It was a birthday gift for a friend. I bought these wired meshed frames from a local store and decided on the colour scheme of kraft and pink. 


I die-cut tags using my Cameo and overlapped different tags together, using brads. Bend these tags a bit to create more texture. Then it was all about adding minute details like wood veneers, cork elements and gold stars. I am completely loving what I see and i want to do more!


I did a little card to go along with it. Signed, sealed, delivered. I hope she loves it. When the time lends itself again, I am going to try it at a bigger scale as promised in the photo above. Off to get some embriodery hooks tomorrow, perhaps?

Have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...