Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Good morning, Saturday

Two more days before the start of Term 4. How time flies when you're having a good break and lots of fun. I have never scrapped so much in my life and this week proves that I can do so. Haha. I have not been sleeping much since I have been busy trying to clear assignments after assignments and playing with all the new products.

Cant wait to reveal all of them slowly on this blog. For now, some sneaks of what is to come in the next few months... Enjoy!





Excited about the new lines from Crate Paper? You should be... These collections are truly what signifies Crate best! True to its style and never fails to impress.. Grab them once they reach your stores.

Have a great Saturday ahead.

1 comment:

Eila Sandberg said...

You sure have been a busy bee! LOVE the sneaks!! spent half of my summer hols doing oodles of back-the-scenes creating. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...