Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mid week

I am loving Wednesdays and it is time for another post since there is no school today. I had the luxury to wake up early, scrap and right now, i am in the midst of marking my papers.

Two things to share:

1) The current craze - HANDMADE FELT FLOWERS! I bought felt recently and i have been crazy making flowers. i finally took the opportunity to use my MS circle cutter. :D



2)I got the chance to sit down and work on using the latest OA papers. Have i told you that OA papers are my greatest weakness? it was probably the first ever brand i loved when i first started. I can never get over the versatitly of their papers and the fun elements they always incooperate in their bellies and papers. A few days ago, i saw this post on their blog and i fell in love with what was done in that layout. I have always been a fan of layers and this layout was plain genius! I tend to do my layouts, focusing on one side of the page but after seeing the post, i realised it can be so much fun to incooperate layers from equal corners of the page.

So this is a scrap lift:



I tried to incooperate the same elements to each corner of the page so that there would be a balance when looking at the page. I am loving the outcome! Notice those white felt flowers? Arent they adorable?

;

Thats it for now!

1 comment:

shaggyfish said...

hows the week!!
cant wait to see more creation from you!
the felt flowers looks sooo warm and lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...